Thursday, 27 August 2009






Here's just a quick project that I did while I still had the Alcohol Inks and paints out from the previous project.

I bought these plain wooden bangles from The Artisitc Stamper yonks ago and still had a couple lying waiting to be decorated.

So, I painted the whole thing with Antique Gold Acrylic Paint from Blonde Moments, then when it was dry I used Terracotta and Gold alcohol inks over the top of that, then blended it all together to soften it a little.

I then inked up a little 'stitched' background stamp from Paper Artsy with black Stazon and rolled the bangle onto the stamp, I inked up the 'numbers' stamp but instead of rolling the bangle onto the the stamp I left it unmounted and just 'moulded' to the side of the bangle.

I'm not really sure if I like the end result or not, but it's not a problem because all I'll need to do to change it is just to cover the whole thing in alcohol inks to cover up the previous design!

but I'll leave it the way it is for now and see what goes.

thanks for looking in,

Jackie x

1 comment:

Beryl (bik59) said...

Wow Jacquie, these are lovely. I have problems using AI's on card, let alone on other stuff. Many thanks for your comments
Beryl x