Saturday 24 April 2010

No crafting this week :(

Well I'm sorry, but I don't have much to 'report' this week.

I've been laid up with a rather nasty eye infection, so not really got a lot of crafting done. Just taking a little time out to some blog hopping, although I can't do too much as I'm gradually building a huge 'tissue' mountian because my eyes are constantly streaming!

Anyway, I digress......Check out Glenda's Blog

She has got some absolutley gorgeous Blog Candy on offer!

My brain just went on meltdown and my poor bank balance will be taking a hefty beating soon methinks!

Take care everyone and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Thanks for dropping by

Jackie x

2 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

So sorry you are poorly hun, I do hope they get better soon. Cathy xxxx

Jacqueline said...

Thank you so much for your kind wishes Cathy.

I'm feeling a bit better now, eyes are clearing up great thanks to the eye wash I've been using, and I'm actually managing to get some crafting done. Watch this space for details!

Take care

Jackie xx