Friday 19 December 2008

Birthday Cube!





Here's another one of these cubes made with that enormous Big Shot die.

This one is for my mum for her Birthday. I've used Joanna Sheen's Fashion Boutique for this one, and I'm really pleased with it, it's turned out quite pretty.

I used the silk backing papers and also the paper to match the topper. The fan is the smallest fan and I picked that one because it matches the silk paper, I just stuck a feather behind it finish it off.

The little card and envelope is another Big Shot die, as are the petals for the 'big' flower' which is in fact the centre taken from the green Double Hearts die, just punched out four times and stuck together in the middle, I stuck some fancy ribbon behind it, and also finished with a satin rose for the centre.

Then there's THAT present stamp!! I stamped and heat embossed in white onto the silk backing paper and decoupaged the bow on top.

That's it.....quite simple really, and I think my mum will love it,

Thanks for looking in,

Jackie x

No comments: