Monday 28 September 2009




I received my very first blog award at the weekend and would like thank Clare for passing it on.

The award comes with the conditions that I reveal five of my favourite things and then pass it on to five blogs that have inspired me.....so if your'e ready....here goes!

Five of my fave things:

1: Watching my teenage son compete in karate competitions! such a difficult thing to do and just so very brave! he's my hero! and he'll be mortified with me for saying that) lol.

2: Crafting of any kind!!

3: Reading! Books, magazines even store catalogues! Anything to get inspiration!

4: My cat!

5: Coffee! I drink waaaaay too much of the stuff!

And now for my five most inspiring blogs.



Wendy

Ali

Suzanne

Cynthia

Jak

I hope you've enjoyed some of inspriational blogs and just having a wee peek into my slightly mad world!

Take care and thanks for looking in,

Jackie x

1 comment:

Ali Watson said...

Aw thank you Jackie.