Friday 8 August 2008

Another Enchanted Christmas......





I made this set for myself for my Christmas! All the decorations on my Christmas tree were handcrafted this time.

I used Joanna Sheen's Enchanted Christmas cd yet again, this one is so versatile, I've used it a lot!

The big one is a Medallion stamp, (I can put together a mini-workshop if you would like to see how it was made). The teardrops are just all the different sized toppers layered on top of one another and the 'pyramid' style one is a template I drew around to achieve the shape, I coloured some silver peel-off purple just to finish it off slightly, I did the card with the 'left-overs' and I must say I quite like it, I love this image though, so I'm kind of biased towards it anyway. Thanks for looking in,

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Stunning work I just love this image and what you have done with it
Fabulous
Thanks for sharing
Suzanne