Friday 16 November 2012

Alternative self portrait .... pt II

Hello everyone, I finally managed to get the other pieces for my Alternative Self Portrait. This is a project for Analytical drawing in Art and Design at college.....if you look at the previous post you will see the other three pieces I've completed.

This piece is done in Charcoal and Gouache paint and is a piece about my favourite boots, jacket and perfume!

 
And the final piece is a painting in Gouche of my Chinese Therapy Balls and basically signifies my liking of the 'different'!.

I was really quite daunted to start this piece because there was so much detail in it but once I got going it wasn't as bad as I thought. I did cheat when it came to the balls though....I used a bottle of nail polish remover to draw around to get good circles! lol... REALLY pleased with the way it's turned out though!

I THINK I've achieved the aim but won't really know how well untill I get back to College and hopefully that will be on Monday! Still feeling very sore and miserable with this sciatica though, but I NEED to go back. I just can't take any more time off.

I have some more pieces ready to be 'blogged' for another project I'm working on in a different class so watch this space....


TTFN

Jackie x



No comments: