Sunday 7 July 2013

20 x 16 inch Canvas (pt 2)

Good morning everyone , and such a beautiful day it is too, going to another scorcher today methinks.

Anyway, here is the second installment of the 'set of four' canvas saga!

This one I struggled with a little and I think that was purely down to the colour! but I managed it and reworked a couple of things to get them to stand out better.  You will get a better look if you click on the image to enlarge it a little.

Not as happy with this as I was the 'Dance' piece but it is much better than it was before! This photo really does not do it any justice at all becuase there are some lovely Bronze highlights and some background stamping as well.

Just a quick post today as I have a few other things I want to do.

Take care and enjoy your day.

Jackie x

1 comment:

Hels Sheridan said...

hi! Lovely to see you again, and congrats on your college course, go you! Loving your canvas, red is a colour I am always scared of so good for you for tackling it and making a beauty of a canvas... Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x