Wednesday 3 July 2013

WOYWW 213

Wow Wednesday already, where did the last week go !

Shock and horror !! I actually gave my crafty space a wee tidy up!! Still got loads to do but at least I can move around a little !

Felt like doing a little journaling in my new A3 Pink Pig Sketchbook ! I LOVE these sketchbooks!! Used them all the time at college hence the fact I bought a 'couple' before I left...at those prices I wasn't turning them down! They can be a tad pricey in the 'real world'! That big one was £3:50 so enough said!!

I just wanted to say a huge thank you to all of you who left wonderful comments last week I really do appreciate them all. So without further ado I will show you all the finished CANVAS I was working on when you all popped in last week. I would also like to apologise for not being able to take time to visit you all, just ran out of hours.... I had a visitor staying last week.

Anyway if you would like to know what I'm prattling on about and why on earth I'm revealing what's on my workdesk then pop over to JULIA'S to find out. Enjoy your journey!

I am off to do lots of 'paperwork' and computer work today so no crafting for me I'm afraid.

Take care Happy WOYWW

Jackie x

12 comments:

Jackie said...

Just been for a look at the finished canvas... Love it well done
Jackie 38

House of Bears said...

Pink pig are our journals of choice so far too. You got yours at a bargain price.

Waving hi from The House of Bears @#92

Monique said...

Your workdesk looks like you've been having a lot of fun =)
Happy WOYWW and I wish you a lovely week.
xx Monique #74

Unknown said...

Love that page in you sketch book. Wow.. that canvas is stunning. Happy crafting #12

Unknown said...

I like the sound of the Pink Pig sketchbooks ... goes along with my love of Percy Pigs ... lol!!! Gorgeous canvas too! Thanks for sharing and happy woyww Liz@63

Ali H said...

Great busy desk - A3 sound scarily huge ! Do show us some close ups ! Ali #28

ike said...

Oooh - you got lots of goodies and I LUV your hanging rail with the pots on :-)
Happy WOYWW

IKE x #30

The Taming of the Glue said...

That's a brilliant price for a journal, no wonder you had to buy a couple. I love the canvas, must be wonderful to work on such a large area. Hugs. Pam#27

Julia Dunnit said...

Ah, how did I miss this earlier, how weird. Never mind. Am loving your pink pigs...mostly that you stashed them at such a bargain price! Clearing up is over rated - move the sketchbook, put your glasses on and voila! space!!

ria gall said...

Hi Jackie
your canvas is amazing I love the colours layers and texture and the sentiment is a fav of mine. A wonderful piece of art
Happy WOYWW enjoy the rest of your week
Ria #52

Twiglet said...

Love the dancing canvas! Your workspace looks so cosy and inviting. x Jo

Beansieleigh said...

Oh look at all the goodies on your desk!! Looks like great fun to me!.. And this is my first time participating, so it is also my first time seeing the mixed media canvas that you posted previously.. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!! What a beautiful work of art, and love the words as well. I am indeed one of those wall-flower types, sometimes, who needs to remember this advice!.. Nice meeting you, via WOYWW! ~tina