Sunday 15 June 2014

Pèbèo shout out !!

Hello everyone, it has been a wee while since I last blogged and as usual it is just life and other stuff getting in the way.

I was lucky enough to receive a mahoosive box of goodies from Pèbèo recently and was asked to "create stuff" using their products. I was thrilled to bit but also very nervous as well because I haven't used their products before. So I set about watching some online videos and tutorials to give me an idea of what I could and couldn't do.

Didnt take me long to come up with ideas though and the photo above is my first project.
In the box were these little wooden frames and I wasn't really sure what I was going to do with the so I just poured in some Fantasy Moon and Some Prisme paints. Left it to dry overnight to see what I had as an end result and thought I would work from there. I LOVE these paints!! What a gorgeous result!!

Just adore the way these paints interact with each other while drying! I then set about decorating the frames. Tried to theme it to match the colours inside. The orange one looked like 'fire' so I went with that. I randomly applied some modelling paste to the frame and when it was dry I roughly mixed some of the Pèbèo Studio acrylics and roughly painted to suit.

I decided to go with an 'ice' theme for the other one and used the Studio acrylics White Sand texture gel. I thought itvlooked like snow when it was dry but I just coloured it using the acrylic paints again.
I was really plwasantly surprised with thexway this duo came together and love the way they have turned out. These wee frames have little magnets embedded in the back and would really sweet fridge ornaments or be stuck to anything metal for that matter.

So, pleass watch this space for more Pèbèo projects .

Thanks for dropping by.

Take care

Jackie x

No comments: