Tuesday 25 June 2013

WOYWW 212

Yep ! It's another messy one again this week! A very busy one though, currently working on that waay too large for my desk canvas this week, it's still a work in progress so will show it off when it's completed. Pleased with the way it's looking so far though.....but if you fancy a wee look at some other fancy clean and tidy (or not) desks then pop over to     JULIA'S  to see what all the fuss is about.
 

While on the subject of work desks... I would just like to say a huge "THANK YOU" for all your lovely visits and comments you left on my blog last week. I really do appreciate them all so much. It's good to be back.

Just a quick post this week as I'm off out today with my mum. :D Hope to visit you all when I get back .

Take care and Happy WOYWW !

Jackie x

11 comments:

The Taming of the Glue said...

Liking the look of the canvas...can't wait to see the finished one! Have a lovely day out with mum. Hugs. Pam#28

Helen said...

Where's the mess? You want to see mess... desk 7... (floor 7 in fact) lol! Have a great day. Helen, 7

Candace said...

Thanks for sharing and have a great week

Candace #43

Julia Dunnit said...

You must be really chuffed with how that canvas is developing...it looks fab already. My big fear - how will you know when to stop!!

roffeycreations said...

Hi Jackie - my first pop over to your desk - That canvas looks fabulous already - Happy WOYWW - Mxx #99

Winnie said...

Such a pretty piece you are working on! Love the colors and background. The dancer is so elegant, and love the sentiment with it. Enjoy your day with your mom! Winnie#86

ike said...

Oh, that canvas looks sooooo beautiful :-) Are you doing mixed media or just painting ?? I have never tried doing a work on canvas like that and I await the finished article :-D
Happy WOYWW

IKE xx #35

Marit said...

That looks like a huge canvas indeed... I wonder if I could work that big. Hmmm... Happy woyww and a hug from Holland. Marit #91

Unknown said...

Wow...That canvas is fabulous. Can't wait to see it when it's finished. happy crafting #5

Unknown said...

What a fabulous canvas with gorgeous colours. I can't wait to see the finished result. Thanks for sharing and happy woyww Liz@71

Krisha said...

Stunning canvas! Hope you had a good time with your Mum
Krisha #12