Monday 28 May 2012

Sunday Stampers 207 "Words"





Over on Hel's Blog. The Sunday Stampers Challenge this weeks is "WORDS" !

Soooo...seeing as I was out at the weekend and treated myself to a couple more Dylusions Inks and a stencil I thought I'd have a little play! WOW I LOVE these inks! So bright and cheery and simply great when you ' just add water ' lol!

So here's how it was done..... I just sprayed the pages with  a few colours spritzed with water then dried them off! I used the stencil in positive AND negative then dried them off!

I doodled the word "Words" , along with the border and the big scroll!

The wording on the right hand page is a quote I found on the Internet, and is by an unknown author. I printed it off cut it up and then stuck it down. I felt this quote just said everything about a certain person's thinking.... (which I'm still rather angry about but that's another story!

Absolutely thrilled with the way this has turned out ! Really bright and colourful!

Thanks for dropping by,

Take care

Jackie x

9 comments:

Rita said...

Hello Jackie. Now this is more like your work. Hope you enjoyed your outing and good for you treating yourself to some dylusions too. Cheery Pages and nice and bright. Hugs Rita xxx

Redanne said...

I really do not think you can beat Dylusions for vibrancy of colour, your journal pages are simply gorgeous and I love your stamping and doodling too. Great sentiment, could apply to so many..........yes, I am on a roll but the bubble will surely burst soon but not, I hope, before I get some more lottery tickets!
Anne x

Miriam said...

Lovely, bright pages. Fabulous work!

Elaine said...

Yes, very bright and cheerful with lots of words. Just lovely!

Hels Sheridan said...

oooh lovely bright colours, those sprays are the best! Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

Sue said...

Wow this really stands out. Love the colours. So want to start to journal. Sx

Karen Petitt said...

love these wonderful bold and rich colours - it's also such a 'free' piece - i must try harder! hugs Karen x

Aquarius said...

Very vibrant colours and lovely pages

Julia S-W said...

I really love this style of journalling. Of course, you already know how much I LOVE those ink sprays!
Juliaxx