Sunday 9 October 2011

Sunday Stamper week 175 challenge.

Don't often do challenges but decided to take this one up! The theme is Blue and Orange! I absolutley LOATHE Orange with a passion! I just hate it! lol....Anyway, just did a quick tag.

I distressed the tag in two 'halves' then oversprayed with the respective matching Glimmer mists. The stamps I used are from The Artistic StamperThe Artsistic Stamper  and are from The Time and Keys themeplate. I overstamped the background using the small pocket watch in versmark then brushed some Interference Blue perfect pearls, sprayed a little water and then heat set it. I stamped out three keys, distressed them in alternate blue and orange and attatched them to the tag with a humungous brad! I stamped out a bigger pocket watch and distressed that. I didn't have any coloured ribbon so I just used promarkers to colour some white ribbon blue, then orange and just added them to the tag! I stamped the words using Faded Jeans ditress ink and brushed over interference blue perfect pearls...it says "Time is the Key to Life" but as usual it's obliterated with the flash!!! lol...


Anyway, just a quick challenge tonight.....I'm off to chill out then phone my friend! :)

Bye for now and thanks for dropping by

Jackie x








1 comment:

Hels Sheridan said...

Isn't it funny how we have colours that we don't like :O)) I don't like purple, but surely enough, more and more purple is finding its way into my crafting... blaming the new Seedless Preserves DI for that lol Loving your tag, those keys are FAB... Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x