Monday 24 October 2011

Sunday Stampers week 177


 For this weeks challenge over on Sunday stampers I decided to post a piece from  the project that I started at Jenny's workshop on Saturday. Here's a box that I finished off today from the Tim Holtz Configurations Print Tray!

Some old music backing paper which I had distressed and stuck down but I thought it was a tad 'bright' so I sprayed some antique brown and gold spray inks over the top to dull it down. Some " porcelain " leaves and a little wooden bird ornament that was painted then over stamped using the 'imperfect' stamping technique! lol...that technique seems to come naturally for me these days!! lol Added some charms of pearl beads, jump rings and paperclips to the bottom of the wee birdie!

Thanks for looking in

Jackie x


3 comments:

Hels Sheridan said...

fab box... looking forward to seeing it all finished... thanks for joining in with the Sunday sTamper x

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

stunning!
xx

Unknown said...

Spent a lovely time browsing your blog