Wednesday 26 October 2011

WOYWW 125

EEKS!! Very very 'messy' today! I've just finished that print tray that I started at the weekend at Jenny's workshop ! So all the bits 'n' pieces are still lying around from doing that!! Label printer, meltpot, glue gun, headphones for my phone (I like to listen to music while crafting! Nothing like a bit of heavy metal to get the creatitivty running) lol. Oh yeah and I wonder who's spotted my 'snack'! lol! Yep I love my mints! lol

So hopefully Julia will forgive me today! I somehow don't think I am going to get much crafting done today because a good tidy up is needed methinks before I start on a commision I was asked about last week!!

Thanks for dropping by

Take care and have a great day whatever you have planned

Jackie xx

13 comments:

CRAFTY WOMBLE said...

Looks like organised chaos, I have extreme envy for your whirly thing on the right with lots of circular tubs in with what appears lots of stuff!

Sunshine Girl said...

Oooh I love a busy desk me! love your print tray - nice to see a melt pot out too - I got mine out the other day and it broke but I wrote to Ranger and then have sent me a brand spanking new one! whoo hoo - not played with it yet though! Have a great week.

Anonymous said...

That's a brilliant printers tray so I'll excuse the messy desk for once! I'm partial to a mint myself too!

Hugs
Brenda 84

Crafting Time said...

Love the printers tray, I had loads of fun making mine.
Have a lovely crafty week ahead.
Nina x
Check out Design Team call on our blog

Carin Winkelman said...

That print tray is just gorgeous. And messy desks are a must if you want to get anything done. ;-)

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Does your crafting reflect the sort of music you listen to at the time?? Soft tones for classical, wild and messy for thrash metal? I'd love to know, be fascinated to see if there's a link or not!!
Hugs, LLJ #43 xx

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

Lots of busy stuff on your desk. I like my music too, but I keep all mine on the computer and blast it out through big speakers.

Julia Dunnit said...

Well I'm surprised tha tyou haven't had to have every single oiece of stash you own all over the floor so you can choose without inhibition, I know I would. The tray is MARVELLOUS.

shazsilverwolf said...

Love your desk, and the printers tray looks great. I am a fellow HM fan, love it while I am crafting!Sorry I am late visiting, Blogger has been a real pain this week.

Shoshi said...

Great print tray! Looks like highly creative fun on your desktop this week! Happy belated WOYWW, Shoshi #84

HeARTworks said...

I love a busy colorful inspiring table! That's why I like WOYWW! Thanks for the snoop! and have a happy crafting weekend! Your printers tray is awesome! Patsy from
HeARTworks

Electra said...

Lots of wonderful treasures on your desk! Happy late WOYWWED!

Bridget Larsen said...

Well your desk looks neater than mine, love your holder and those ATCs look adorable