Saturday 26 November 2011

CD Mini memory album!



Finished off this piece late last night - this morning for my mum for her birthday next week!






It's a mini memory album made from old Cd's! I covered them in lovely patterned papers from my craft stash and just made up some fun 'pages'!

The COVER is done using some Laura Ashley papers and some sizzlet die cuts that I had in my craft stash!

Here's a few close ups of some of the pages...



The 'photo frame' is actually done using the Eazi-Score Mandala Reflections board ( a great wee cheat if you don't have any nesties!)..just finished it off using a gold marker. The other page is done using the Alterations Winged Heart die, a phrase that I printed off on the computer and a playing card that I Alcohol inked and distressed!



Left page - is a Movers and Shapers Baroque label with a keyhole punched into it, I printed off the phrase on the computer first then ran the whole thing through the big shot! Sprayed and distressed it a little and then added a key!

Right page - is some stampboard! Coloured the background, stamped the rose script, coloured using inktense pencils then triple embossed over the top! I added a chipboard alphabet which I coloured and finished off with a fancy flower.





These two were fairly simple - left page is done using the Reflections score board again, framing a phrase that I printed off, I just added a flower to embellish.

Right page is again the Reflections board. Only this time I sprayed the blue card with some fireworks interference blue ink and finished off  with a silver marker.

It's a nice wee project and came out a wee bit better than I thought it would!

My mum will love it! :)

Thanks for dropping by

Take care and Happy Crafting

Jackie x



Jackie x

3 comments:

Rita said...

Your Memory album is Fabulous Jackie, I'm sure your Mum will think so too. Looking forward to the Tutorial. Hope you caught up on some sleep. Hugs Rita xx

jac777 said...

What a lovely gift for your Mum, Jackie. I love all the combination of things you've used so well. It's great. Did you use a cropadile to punch the holes?
Thanks for showing us ~
Jackie x

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

What a great idea and a smashing gift, love it.

Wendy -x-