Saturday 19 November 2011

no crafting...

...to show at the moment :(  NOT having a very good week this week I'm afraid.

I did manage those sweet wee wooden birdies and have also managed to do the inside back cover of my Art portfolio, I only have the inside front to do and that's it finished! At last! yay!

My Mother-in-law is in the hospital at the moment so things are a wee bit 'all over the place' just now!  Just trying to 'juggle' too many things at once and failing abysmally!

Never mind, she's doing fine but because she's nearly 90 they just want to keep an eye on her and make sure she's OK.

So with a wee bit of luck I can get some crafting done today and clear my head a little!

Take care everyone and once again sorry for the lack of blogging and challenges this week.

Jackie x








No comments: